My number one way of making money online is... Click here to find out

  • Virtual Money Tree

Are you a council or housing association tenant living in poor conditions?

Have you tried using this service from WardKemp to get your problems fixed and potentially claim compensation.


Who are WardKemp?

WardKemp offer a housing disrepair service to people in council and social housing in England and Wales who are living in terrible conditions to get problems fixed and potentially receive up to £10,000 compensation.

It can be difficult knowing where to turn in these difficult situations particularly if you have tried time and time again to contact your landlord with no success, so if you are struggling getting problems fixed contact WardKemp who are on your side and may be able to help.

Problems you face could include:

  • damaged plasterwork

  • electricals problems

  • leaking roofs

  • damaged windows and doors

  • infestation

  • problems with boiler or heating systems

  • major cracks in walls or render

  • damp or mould

  • damaged floorboards

You don't have to put up with these poor living conditions, get in touch with WardKemp to see if they can help you get these problems solved and improve your living conditions.

Find out more about WardKemp. (Referral link)

Get updates from Virtual Money Tree

For updates from Virtual Money Tree pop your email in the box below and I'll give you a nudge each time a new post gets published.

Thanks for submitting!

Pop your email in the box below and I'll give you a little nudge

when a new blog post goes live so you don't miss out.